Register to Organize a Walk Event
You must register to organize a Walk Event. Registration insures the integrity of the Walk and obligates you to the terms of the Organizer's Agreement. A Walk Event is an opportunity to raise community awareness about the causes, effects and remedies to sexualized violence. A Walk Event Organizer must acknowledge and agree to these terms to obtain an Authorization License.
Steps for Organizing
You can organize a Walk of any size. Here are Step by Step Organizing Instructions for a Walk Event.
Steps for Registering
- Review the Walk Organizer's Agreement, including the Walk Image & Identity Guidelines.
- Review your own or obtainable resources for facilitating a Walk Event (i.e. funding, personnel, venue, etc.)
- Establish a Walk Event Beneficiary/Publicity Partner. Contact potential Beneficiaries/Publicity Partners and obtain authorization to promote or work with them on your Walk Event.
- Purchase an Authorizing Ticket & License below.
- "Discount Code" or "Promotional Code" available only for the following. If you qualify, contact us for a "Discount Code". You still need to register online, but there will be no fee for your registration.
- US Military - No registration fee for any US Military-organized Walk Event,
- Native American or Canadian First People - No registration fee for any Native American or Canadian First People - organized Walk Event.
- Africa - No registration fee for any Walk Event organized by anyone in any African nation.
Registration for 2013 ONLY